‘Building EU capital markets from the bottom up’ – in-person panel discussion in Brussels
An in-person panel discussion on ‘Building EU capital markets from the bottom up’, jointly hosted with the City of London Corporation, taking place in Brussels on Tuesday 13th June.
The event will begin with a presentation on how to build EU capital markets from the bottom up, as described in our report here.
The panel will then discuss what this means for different member states, showcase good initiatives like the development strategy in Poland, and identify barriers that member states are facing.
• William Wright, founder and managing director at New Financial
• Tanya Panova, head of unit, capital markets union at DG FISMA – European Commission
• Katarzyna Szwarc, high representative of the minister of finance for capital market development strategy at the Ministry of Finance, Poland
• Jacqueline Mills, head of advocacy at AFME (Association for Financial Markets in Europe
• Rebecca Christie, non-resident fellow at Bruegel
To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: email@example.com
Location: Floor 8, Conference Centre, Rond Point Schuman 6