Diversity Toolkit – The investor view on diversity and inclusion
The Investor view on diversity and inclusion, is the second topic in our research series to build a Diversity Toolkit for Investors. The Toolkit project is a collaboration with the 30% Club Investor Group and sponsored by Columbia Threadneedle Investments, London Stock Exchange Group and S&P Global.
At this event we will discuss how and why investors approach D&I when it comes to the companies in which they invest. We aim to cover:
- What are investors looking at in relation to D&I? In what circumstances might D&I be material to an investor?
- Are investors asking the right questions and understanding the answers they receive?
- What do they do with D&I disclosures in practice – do they look at disclosures at all, and if so, what do they prioritise and how do they draw insights?
- What more do investors want from D&I indicators to inform the steps they take, and where does D&I sit as a priority in the wider ESG context?
- Are there practices elsewhere around other types of ESG reporting which could be adopted to improve diversity reporting for investors?
- Michael Hamblett, Portfolio analyst, responsible investment, at Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Helen Price, Head of stewardship at Brunel Pension Partnership
- Valborg Lie, Head of stewardship at LGPS Central
The discussion will be moderated by Yasmine Chinwala, Partner at New Financial. We will also take questions and comments from attendees and anticipate a lively debate.
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: email@example.com