European financial stability – private breakfast with Juan Solé
This private breakfast with Juan Solé, senior London representative in the IMF’s markets division, will focus on European financial stability in light of the latest IMF global financial stability report due to be published in a few weeks.
Juan and his team ran the analysis and wrote the European section of the report, and this event will be an opportunity some of the key issues around financial stability from a policy, capital markets and macro perspective.
We expect that the main topics for discussion will be:
– The potential impact of Brexit on financial stability
– How to break the continued link between banks, insurers and sovereign risk
– Shadow banking and financial stability risk
– Contagion risk from other regions
– How bigger and deeper capital markets can mitigate financial stability risk
There will be around 16 to 18 guests at this event and we expect it will be a range of senior portfolio managers, COOs, CROs, policy specialists and policymakers.
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 23 Grafton St, London, W1S 4EY