HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter – Annual Review Launch
In collaboration with HM Treasury, the launch of the sixth Annual Review of the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter will be an opportunity to gain insight into the progress of Charter signatories, celebrate successes and improve your understanding of best practice around the principles of the Charter. Please see below for RSVP information.
In addition to the highlights of the latest annual review, we expect to hear from:
– Baroness Joanna Penn, Parliamentary Secretary in HM Treasury
– Amanda Blanc, Group CEO at Aviva and Government Women in Finance Champion
As well as a panel discussion and audience Q&A on the key findings from the Annual Review with:
– Sarah Pritchard, Executive director of markets, Financial Conduct Authority
– Tim Hinton, CEO of Corporate & Commercial Banking, Santander UK
– Rachel Osikoya, Head of Culture, Wellbeing and Inclusion, London Stock Exchange Group
We expect attendees to include accountable executives and Charter contacts at signatory firms. As this is a a livestream event, there is no limit to the number of Zoom webinar attendees from signatory firms, so please take this opportunity to engage more of your colleagues with your Charter efforts.
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Virtual Event