Meet the MP series: with Bim Afolami MP
We look forward to hosting Bim Afolami, MP for Hitchin and Harpenden, and Chair of the APPG for financial markets and services, as our guest speaker as part of our ongoing ‘Meet the MP’ event series.
Bim is a former corporate lawyer and banker, and is particularly active in parliament on the debate around financial services (he also chairs the APPGs on renewable and sustainable energy, credit unions, fair business banking, and international conservation).
Some of the topics for discussion will include:
- The role and value of the City
- The level of understanding of the industry among MPs
- Better engagement between the City and parliament
- Recalibrating the UK framework
- The future regulatory framework
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: email@example.com
Location: 23 Grafton Street