Policy breakfast on the competitiveness of the UK post-Brexit
A private breakfast to discuss ‘In light of Brexit, what can the UK do right now to make the framework for business & financial services as competitive as possible?’
This breakfast will effectively be a brainstorming exercise to feed into a big report we are publishing in a few months on the future of UK and European capital markets in a global context.
Some of the key issues for discussion will be:
- Which aspects of the UK / EU framework today act as a drag on competitiveness?
- What scope is there to redraw that framework to improve competitiveness?
- What would you like to change and why?
- What are the most obvious big levers to pull?
- What will be the political constraints?
Some of the topics may include: tax, supervision and regulation, immigration, investing in infrastructure, trade promotion, and institutional reform in government.
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 23 Grafton St, London W1S 4EY