Roundtable with Lord Hill on the UK Listings Review
New Financial is delighted to host a series of virtual roundtables with Lord Hill to discuss and feed into the UK Listings Review.
- Tuesday 19th January – The asset management/ investor perspective
- Wednesday 20th January – The investment bank/ broker perspective
Topics for discussion will include:
- Exploring the different perspectives on how to unlock more listings in the UK, particularly by high growth/tech firms
- How to broaden and deepen capital markets while maintaining the highest global standards in the UK
- How to address the wider barriers to bigger and deeper new issue and public equity market
- The initial responses from the collected call for evidence including:
– Dual-class share structures
– Track record requirements
– Dual and secondary listing
– Free float requirements
The UK Listing review, chaired by Lord Hill, aims to strengthen the UK’s position as a leading global financial centre, as we enter a new relationship with the EU. The objective of the review is to propose reforms to the UK listings regime that will attract the most innovative and successful firms and help companies access the finance they need to grow.
For more information on Lord Hill’s UK Listings Review click here.
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: email@example.com
Location: Virtual Event