The future of EU capital markets and strategic autonomy with John Berrigan, director general at DG Fisma
The launch event for our annual benchmark report on the size, depth, and growth potential of EU capital markets this year will focus on the future of EU capital markets in the context of ‘strategic autonomy’.
We are also pleased to be joined by Anthony Attia, Global head of primary markets & post-trade at Euronext, Francesco Ceccato, CEO Europe at Barclays, Eve Finn, Managing director Ireland at Legal & General and Reza Moghadam, Chief economic advisor at Morgan Stanley.
Some of the topics for discussion will include:
- What does ‘strategic autonomy’ mean for capital markets?
- The relative strengths and weaknesses of EU capital markets
- EU capital markets in a global context
- The progress made by capital markets union
- The post-Brexit relationship between the UK & EU in banking and finance
- The future direction of EU capital markets
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: email@example.com
Location: Virtual Event