HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter Annual Review Launch
In collaboration with HM Treasury, we will host a virtual event (date to be confirmed) to launch the fifth Annual Review, monitoring the progress of signatories to the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter. In addition to presenting highlights of the review, we will hear from HM Treasury and industry leaders.
Guest speakers include:
- John Glen MP, the Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister
- Gwyneth Nurse, Director General, Financial Services, HM Treasury
- Amanda Blanc, Group CEO at Aviva and Government Women in Finance Champion
- Julia Hoggett, Chief Executive, London Stock Exchange
- Syreeta Brown, Group Chief People & Communications Officer, Virgin Money
- Malcolm Palmer, Chief Operating Officer – Investment Solutions & Services, Fidelity International
- Damien Shieber, Head of Culture and Experience, Santander UK
With thanks to Aviva, Virgin Money, Refinitiv, and City of London Corporation for their commitment to gender diversity and sponsorship of this ground-breaking work.
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: email@example.com