The future of EU / UK relations – what next for financial services?
More than three years after the UK signed the EU withdrawal agreement, the EU and UK have finally agreed a deal on Northern Ireland. The ‘Windsor Framework’ potentially removes a significant barrier to future cooperation and could herald a political and diplomatic reset.
This virtual workshop is an opportunity to discuss what impact this may have on the future of EU / UK relations in financial services with policy specialists, government officials, and policymakers from across Europe and across the industry.
The event will focus on:
• the prospects for closer cooperation
• what cooperation may look like in practical terms
• what may and may not change
• continued political and regulatory constraints
• the opportunities and challenges ahead
New Financial events are by invitation only – for more information please contact: email@example.com
Location: Virtual Event